Saturday, November 21, 2009

Godiva Chocoiste in Harajuku





Wonderwall designed this new concept flagship store adding a breath of fresh air to the more traditional image of Chocolatier Godiva. The shop features humorous design details such as the “melting chocolate” ceiling combined with the primarily classical interior design.


My Verdict
: LOVE IT to the point of licking the walls!
And why does anything in Tokyo look a 1000 times better than anywhere else!


Check out Pierre Herme designed by Wonderwall too
!

5 comments:

½ Cream Milk said...

a7la design ma7al chocolate bl3alam !!

ismy said...

yumm-Eh!!

wb!

ChuBBy-Doll said...

Dont mind likin the wall with u :P
Yummy Yummy Yummm

Miznah said...

1/2 Cream Milk.

so far yes, I agree ;)





Ismy.

in ma tummEh!

merci :***





ChuBBy-Doll.

7ayyach! lol I'll let you know when I plan a trip to Tokyo ;)

Summer said...

I want to eat the whole place!! I love the chocolate ceiling!!